To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gbrooks1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Buckeye (Madcat will be there)

Peter Madcat Ruth (that's me) will attend all three days of the Buckeye
Harmonica Festival next month in Columbus Ohio.  I'm not listed in the
website because I'm not part of this year's official entertainment.  I'll
just be there hanging out, taking part in Joe Filisko's teach-in, and
attending the blues jams at night.  I'm looking forward to a mighty fine
time...

Peace & Joy,

Madcat

Hi, all-

I'm going!  Traveling from Vermont with my esteemed Lifestyle
Consultant, rooming with the awesome Rosco, and participating once
again in Joe Filisko's always-amazing teach-in.  I can't wait to see my
harmonica friends again and experience total harmonica immersion.

But I have a question.  The Buckeye website
(http://www.buckeyeharmonica.org/) says nothing about Madcat, but
Danny's gig list has him as being there all three days.  Is Madcat part
of the entertainment this year?  I'm going anyway, but that would be a
huge plus for me.

George