Re: [Harp-L] Review of Thierry Crommen's La Nouvelle Donne

    Thanx for the headsup on Thierry, I'll have to check him out
as I'm a hopeless Romantic,-))) Sounds like a great player!

    BTW, Ben is wonderful PLAYER and Writer, I remember we went to see Paul
Oscher in NY one night and we BOTH were asked to sit in,-))) It was a
Blast!!!
I always enjoy reading your reviews and articles for Planet Harmonica...a
great service for Harpers around the globe...bravo!!

I enjoyed your Tab for "Chicken Shack" so I thought I'd tab you out another
great Organ Jazz Groove, this was written by Eddie Harris but done by the
greats, Mcduff, McGriff and I'm sure Jimmy Smith.....I got hang with Jimmy
Smith last summer in Austria as he and his band play a few shows w/ the
Blues Bros Band, Jimmy will be missed, he set the mark for the organ world!!
I'm glad I had the chance to see him live.

This probably will sound best in F on a Bb harp as the orig key for this is
F, so
break out that OB'in T-Bone of yours and give it a crack!....It doesn't sit
as well as 'Chicken Shack' but it's a fun 'workout',-)

Happy Spring,
Rob Paparozzi

Cold Duck Time

4d    5b    6b    6ob
4d    5b    6b    3d~1
4d    5b    6b    6ob    7b    8d    6ob    6b    6b    (2x)

4d    5b    6b    6ob----------7---------    3/6b octave!    3/6b octave!

You can play the last 2 longer lines down the octave w/o obs