Re: Re: [Harp-L] Review of Thierry Crommen's La Nouvelle Donne

"Planet Harmonica" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I got hang with Jimmy
> > Smith last summer in Austria as he and his band play a few shows w/ the
> > Blues Bros Band, Jimmy will be missed, he set the mark for the organ
> > world!!
> > I'm glad I had the chance to see him live.
>
> Indeed. I was very sad when I heard the news. He's one of these guys I would
> really have liked to see live. I managed to get hold of a bootleg of his
> from the early 2000s and he still had it big time. Plus such a humorous and
> relaxed attitude...

there was a good story on NPR the day he died.  you can listen to it at:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4492790

a search there will find a few other stories, including an interview
reference in the above.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.