[Harp-L] Chromatica 263/Polyphonia questions

Anybody out there had any experience (good or bad) with the Hohner Chromatica 263? From what I understand this is similar to the old Hohner Polyphonia -- i.e., no slide, tuned in half steps all the way up.

Looks like it has a wood comb... considering it's expense (lists at about $350,) I just wondered if anybody's tried one recently? If so, any info re swelling wood, leakiness, etc, would be appreciated.

Also wondered if anybody's tried the Tombo Glissando (supposed to be similar but unavailable in the US.) Is this also a wood comb?

Does anybody make this design in plastic comb?

For that matter, anybody playing an old Polyphonia? Comments on durability? I've been tempted to bid on a few on eBay, but I've always shyed away from the concept of buying a 30+ year-old used harp...

thanks in advance,

Tom Ball
Santa Babs