[Harp-L] Common Keys

The past year or so I have been playing the harp--mainly for personal enjoyment and expression.I like to play along with songs on the radio when I am driving around town.I think I have the ear to know when I have the right harmonica to fit the key of the song.I know about the various positions, and probably play most in 2nd position.Its a pain to have to keep cycling through harmonicas trying to find the key to fit the song.Its a pain carrying around 10 or 12 harmonicas.I asked the guy at the local music store what the most common keys are in popular music and he shrugs and tells me they are all equally used.I know that is BS.I know I use my F harp a lot more than my D harp. So my question is from your experience what keys (in second position) are the most common in blues,rock, folky stuff. etc.
Thanks
Brent