[Harp-L] Julio Rego

Earlier I inquired about Hermeto Pascal. This list is so cool that not only did
I get some excellent album recommendations but Julio Rego sent me some mp3s,
one with a harmonica version of one of Hermeto's songs. Let me tell you, Julio
and his band are the real deal. I could put that music on an endless tape and
listen to it all day.

Okay there's overblows and if you disect the song you might hear a note or two
that's a little hesitant but the groove and the arrangement are top notch, the
playing is professional through out and shows a virtuosity that's there for the
music, not for the sake of virtuosity. It's wonderful music. Highly recommended.

Just as an aside and not harp related my band was played on Car Talk yesterday.
No harp I'm playing organ and marimba. Wicked.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm