[Harp-L] Speaking of website updates

http://www.niterail.com

There's four free downloads with more to come.  I both
play harp (2 1/2 years now) and sing.  These were
recorded 100% live at practice.  Sidetracked has no
harp, but It Takes Time and Low Down Dirty Shame Do.
All recorded in one take in the drummer's basement.

Hopefully we'll add some some extended jams, since
most our songs are longer then 3 minutes when we play
out.  I play harp on about 2/3 to 3/4 of the songs we
play.

If you'd like to comment on the harp playing, please
feel free to contact me offlist.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com