[Harp-L] magic dick.

Hi Martin.   One of my very favorite J.Geils Band albums is
"Nightmares.....and other tales from the vinyl jungle".   Dick does  some great studio stuff
on there....overdubs that make up a complete horn  section,some very nice
tremolo harp on "I'll be coming home".... and the solo on  "Gettin' out" is
absolutely deadly.   Other J.Geils albums that i  would recommend are.....MONKEY
ISLAND---BLOW YOUR FACE  OUT.---HOTLINE.---SANCTUARY.and LADIES INVITED.  I love
them all...and all  are hoachin' wae great harp.   Hope that helps a wee bit
Martin.  Regards,Al.