[Harp-L] Paquito D'Rivera

Good Job, Randy!

Paquito is an exceptional musician and human being. In the 15 years that I have know
him his positive spirit has been a great inspiration to me. He really has a gift of making
everybody feel good. And he has a true passion for the music.
Paquito and worked together first in 1990. He is featured on my first album for Concord Records ' SAMBAHIA' ( http://hendrikmeurkens.com/HM_CD2.php ). After that we played
together in several different situations.

In July my new CD AMAZON RIVER will be released and there he is again! Paquito
is featured on clarinet playing two chorinhos (a virtuoso Brazilian instrumental style).
A video about the CD and other videos of myself on jazz harmonica with Jimmy Cobb,
Ray Drummond and the great Italian pianist Dado Moroni can be viewed on my website.

Greetings

Hendrik

http://www.hendrikmeurkens.com