[Harp-L] "Saturday Night Fight" or "Another topic about professionalism"

Anyone else see the fight Saturday night at Chan's (during the Mighty Flyers' Show)?

Well, For a small Chinese restaurant, there was a BIG fight.  Rod and the Mighty Flyers played "Baby Please Don't Go" right through it.  Didn't even bat an eye.  Later, Rod said, "As long as there's no bullets  it's no big deal" (paraphrase)

Last month there was a thread on attire.  There was also a thread on "cheesy" cover tunes. Then, more recently, there were some great posts on what it takes to be a "pro".  Go back and read Sonny Jr.'s post from over the weekend.  Right now there's a thread on "off the cuff" requests.

This got me to thinking.  It's almost like a whole series on professionalism.  I submit to the list, then, a new question on the subject:

What do you do with hecklers, loud "requests", fights, harp players playing in the crowd, and other negative audience interaction?

This may not be 100% harp related, but for some, the desire to reach a "higher level" as harmonica performers, may benefit from "professionalism" threads.  I know I learned a thing or two watching a band "keep it together" despite the commotion off-stage.

Dan G.