[Harp-L] Teachers at Augusta and Port Townsend

On May 3, 2005, at 6:56 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: john kuzloski <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Teachers at Augusta and Port Townsend
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

The harmonica teaching lineup for Augusta blues week is Joe Filisko, Grant Dermody, and Jackie Merritt. For Port Townsend, it is Phil Wiggins, Carey Bell, and George Higgs. Any thoughts out there on how these folks are specifically as TEACHERS? Reply off list if that helps you be candid.

Port Townsend is closer to me in Wyoming than Augusta (Elkins, WV), but I haven't ruled out WV.

Thanks.

--john k.

I have studied with Icey, Joe, Grant and Phil, and have attended both Augusta and Port Townsend. I am going back to Augusta this year.... in large part because of the teachers.

Jim Rossen