[Harp-L] RE: band in key of f

Eric Neumann writes:

Larry Boy Pratt made us all a very handy little chart to reference - key of
song, to 3 positions each. Got mine at a jam camp he taught at in Skokie.

Seemed like all I needed was key of song and the conversion to 3rd position at
the time - but let me tell ya what... that thing "cross references" (pun)
really fine. I found myself using it last week too.

So laminate yourself a key of song to harp position chart... the one I have in
my gig case is about the size of a saltine.

"it's real friendly and it don't need much beer... so it'll be sober when you
ain't, at least."

Hey Eric......Hope all is well.  Thanks for remembering me.  Glad the position
chart is working for you.  I'll be at the Jacksonville Jam Camp in August.  I
hope to meet some more Harp-L-ers.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com