Re: [Harp-L] Back in Nashville For Five Min.

"Jason R" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wanted to let everyone
> know about this 16 year old kid R.J. whio came out to the house of blues
> show in Orlando. by the way that show will be online at archive.org very
> quickly thanks to the taper David and my great friend and confidant Gary
> Hodgenson.

for the record, the taper is Dave Rogers (and i'm Garry Hodgson).  :-)

the show is now up on bit torrent at:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=13982

once i get a copy, i'll put it up at archive.org.  figure by the weekend.

-------
Jason Ricci & New Blood
4/30/05
The Blues Kitchen at the House of Blues
Orlando, FL

Source: dAUD
AKG480ck61->Audio Magic Sceptor Cables->M-Audio FW410 (Oade mod)->
Apple Powerbook G4 - Spark XL(16bit/44.1kHz)
Tracking: Spark XL adjusted gain and tracked

Recorded and tracked by David Rogers (daverinuk@xxxxxxxxx)

*** This Recording Should Never Be Sold Under Any Circumstance***
*** Do Not Convert To Lossy Formats***

Disk I: Set I
01. Wake County Stomp
02. Snowflakes and Horses
03. Blue and Lonesome (Little Walter)
04. My Head is a Bad Neighborhood
05. Feel Good Funk

Disk II: Set II
01. Mississippi Mood
02. Mellow Down Easy (Little Walter)
03. Driftin' Blues (Charles Brown)
04. Looking Back*
05. Concerto For Violin And Orchestra In D, Op.61: I:Allegro ma mon troppo** (Beethoven)

*Shawn Starsky on vocals, 16 year old R.J. Harman on Harmonica
** R.J. Harman on Harmonica

Jason Ricci - Vocals, Harmonica, Dance Moves
Slim Louis - Bass
Shawn Starsky - Guitar
Steve "Swinging" Johnson - Drums

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?