[Harp-L] SPAH & Harp Purchases?

Is the SPAH convention a good place to get good deals on harp & related
stuff (among the other advantages to going!)? I stopped by Buckeye for a
while since I was in town hoping for something like this. The harp store
there had prices that were pretty high, even above my local music store,
which is also above the internet prices. I was also pretty freaked out
when I was paying by credit card and the guy was writing everyone's
credit card numbers in a notebook laid out in plain view. Terrible
things were going through my mind if that page or notebook were to be
misplaced. I guess maybe there are auctions and so forth, but for new
stuff, is it this expensive at SPAH as well? Same outfit that sells at
Buckeye (I forget who it was)?