[Harp-L] Circle of Fifths Desktop file

Since there's been some discussion on the circle of fifths...

I just added a file on the Yahoo Harptalk Harmonica Discussion Group in the File section with name 'Circle of Fifths Desktop.bmp'.

I use this as my computer monitor's desktop image.  You can also print it out and use it for quick reference in your harp case(s).

The number of sharps and flats comes in handy for looking at sheet music to figure out what key the song/music is in.

Happy Harpin !

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com