Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Music is not a competition?

On May 4, 2005, at 2:59 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Smo-joe writes:  "And here's the best part: to hear any ONE of these players would
usually entail cash monies. We got 2 DOZEN of them all at one time and
with only one trip.   Seems more effecient to me.  :)
smo-joe"

....Damn straight!  That thought did cross my mind.  I did get to hear you play a wee bit too, you know   :-)    Very cool.

Uh-Oh you connected my name tag with my internet handle...I'm in trouble. And all this time I was trying to remain anonymous (like fjm) :) Thanx for the compliment.

 Someone did introduce us, though I very much doubt you could  remember me in  the sea of faces.

Wrong-O, there weren't that many girls there, so I had no trouble remembering you. ...JoJo

Elizabeth