[Harp-L] SPAH $.02

   Everyone, give some consideration to online broadcasting of SPAH, please.
If the SPAH site had streaming video & I'd gladly buy a "weekend" pass to
view & hear what's going on. A simple camera setup trained on stages 1,2,& 3
makes sure everyone, Viewer and performer, sees the Harmonica they "tuned"
in for. This expanded coverage of the event and may provide a logical next
step for conventions such as ours. SPAH has great volunteers, we could team
up with a local TV station or cable station or newspaper even a local
college for some student assistance. The technical & advertising exposure
for our members would be huge. This SPAH event could provide a learning
experience as to how we want to provide for the future. It would be very
cool to have small snippets of the players we all hear and read about but
never see in person. Hey when its all said and done there could be a
treasured DVD, like American Folk Blues Festival Vol...
     The point is, I can't go (travel) to the SPAH event, Harmonica haven,
and I am not alone. How cool a pay-per-view thing would be. Just my $.02.
Can't wait for the DVD.
>From the Rapids
Timm