[Harp-L] Mexican harmonica music

I'm often in situations where Spanish language radio is playing in the background. Something I've noticed is the bounty of prominent harmonica leads. Chromatic, diatonic, tremelo, much more common than anything on English speaking radio. Mostly it's corridos but I've also heard it in cumbias and conjunto. I think because of the prevalance of accordion in these styles of music the harmonica ends up being a good fit too. Anyone else have occasion to notice this and better yet does anyone know who these musicians are and how to hear more of them? fjm