[Harp-L] My two cents and more either (long)

I first have to say that I am not involved into SPAH organisation, I do not help to organize the convention, I do not know anything about organizong that convention and I do not know anything concerning what SPAH Board thought and/or trouble related to SPAH and its convention.

But as far as I know, many folks involved into SPAH are on that list (Doug Tate...). Have you heard them complaining that not enough people are coming and attending at the convention?

 I would doubt about that. So, why bother. It is easy to talk when we do not have any clue concerning what we are talking about.

I remember Douglas Tate speech at the Saturday Night Gala in Colombus SPAH 2002.

Douglas said: We have been very effraid this year. Until late, we had very little people who had signed up to come and we've been effraid that only few folks would come. (I do not remember the exact words. They might be on the SPAH Video) and you are all here. (We were about 400 people isn't it?). Some people came from far away to attend at that convention..."

As far as I remember, folks come from USA (Florida, Virginia, Texas, Michigan... ...) and Canada, and France (Yeah, I was there!!!), Sweden (cheers Mr. Backman), Taipei, ... ...

Not so bad for a convention isn't it? Not so bad for a convention which "may" need to attract more people.

Meanwhile, I fully trust into SPAH Board judgement. I will not talk anymore about a subject that they are the ONES who master it and that I am not.

Some of the listers who have a retailing business will understand me: your customers always have something to tell you to make you "improve"...

Of course, we all wish that SPAH could be bigger, but then, think about flatable baloons: it is grows, grows and grows until... BANG!!

 I do not want to arm anyone with my post. Just remind people that some folks are leading SPAh and that these folks have showed that they are proefficient at it. So, we should not mind to much and instead, warm up our harps for Kansas City!!!

Meanwhile, a TV coverage sounds nice, but warn me before as I can make up my face! (which is not a lil deal!!lol)

Kindest regards,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop