[Harp-L] Milestones

Maybe some of you wizards out there can help to define milestones of
learning harp, particularly in the blues genre, once one has learned the
basics (clear single notes with good tone, all bends nailed
consistently, etc), to get from intermediate to advanced level. What
milestones would you folks recommend tackling? Someone said once "learn
to play the blues scales". The plurality confused me. I can play the
blues scale (with bends) on G using my C harp (and in E on my A harp,
same holes :-). Does the plurality of that mean to learn all the blues
scales on one harp, as a way to move toward different position
playing/familiarity?

Would you recommend as a milestone to be able to play a certain fairly
challenging song clearly (please don't say Juke :-)? Or to play a
certain level song in the first three positions on a harp? Overblows? I
want to move to the next level, and like the idea of tackling and
achieving exercises to do so. I'm sure others feel the same way, so any
feedback from the great teachers out there (Dennis? Iceman?) would be
very welcome.