Re: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate/suspicious emails

My hotmail inbox has been pretty spam-free for months, but this last week I've been bombarded by emails with attachments (about 72KB usually). some of which purport to come from SPAH. Beware!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm

Hi,

Just got an e-mail supposed to be from Douglas Tate and saying "please read that attached file"

The mail title is "Corrected".

I was just curious and would like to check before opening it! Douglas: is that from you??

I doubt! So, take care listers.

Just to warn you,

Froggy