Re: [Harp-L] suspicious e-mails

I will verify that it is not Harp-L at fault. This latest virus spammed my
office through our exchange server with messages that looked like they had
come from inside our firewall, however, none of the spammed sender addresses
existed, so we just deleted them. None of our network alarms went off about
a virus being active on our intranet, so it definitely was attacking from
outside our firewall.
 I received a half dozen of the same virus variant at a brand new,
unpublished, private email box, too. The virus is definitely getting around
without the normal aid that a virus usually needs.
 Cara