[Harp-L] jason ricci@HOB on archive

"Jason R" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wanted to let everyone
> know about this 16 year old kid R.J. who came out to the house of blues
> show in Orlando. by the way that show will be online at archive.org very
> quickly thanks to the taper David and my great friend and confidant Garry
> Hodgson. Back to R.J (not Misccho) He played me carlos intro to jitter bug
> waltze the tribute to Howard levey where you play bass parts melody and
> chords simultaneously its a Beethoven song I forget the name then he played
> some kim Wilson licks for me. He's sixteen and I'm sure in no time we will
> all be raving about him soon!

this show is now up on archive.org, at:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=25067
great recording.  check out the "Driftin' Blues", where you can
hear every last nuance and detail of the long solo in the middle.

note that the taper has elected not to derive lossy (mp3) versions
of this recording, so you'll need a FLAC decoder to convert the
files to WAV format for listening or burning.  you can get a FLAC
decoder at: http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?