[Harp-L] Gator by the Bay Zydeco and Blues Fest

Hi members of Harp-L list,

I wanted to let you know of a best kept secret in San Diego Festivals.
Yesterday I had the opportunity to play at this incredibly well organized
and upbeat event. The link is below. Imagine a beautiful day, music by the
bay, the airport and hotel across the street, three stages 2000 people
enjoying the music, dancing, workshops and lessons in music and dance not to
mention the great theme concessions. The food was incredible. To top it off
the fest continues at the airport Sheraton in the evening. There are stages
for jams and an open hearted feeling of mixing it up when people finish
their sets. The fest last two days and has a 4 year history in San Diego.
For those of you considering a visit this would be my pick. Convenient for
travelers and just a great atmosphere of varied activities. Here is the
link. We heard some great music and maybe some of the other harp L members
might want to contribute their thoughts.

http://www.sandiegofestival.com/

Regards,

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology