Re: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate

On May 9, 2005, at 1:38 PM, MundHarp@xxxxxxx wrote:

How is Douglas Tate????
It seems that Doug had a horrid and serious brain operation last week....
We all hope that he is OK.
PLEASE everyone pray for his swift recovery!
John Walden
London
England
_

The last person who posted on the subject was Roger Trobridge. Doug was supposed to have the operation last Wednesday. That's the info I had from several weeks ago when Doug found he was unable to attend Buckeye. Since Doug was scheduled to play on Friday night, everyone was moved up a notch. Therefore I was asked to fill the first slot to make up the time. Last Wed I was mowing my grass and had a queezy feeling. I hope everything is OK. Does ANY ONE have any fresh info? as I feel certain that Doug is in no condition to write himself?
smokey-joe