From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Michael Fugazzi
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 1:17 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Trying to find Satan and Adam CDs

I stumbled upon the Satan and Adam album "Harlem
Blues" a couple of months ago and I love it!  I know
they have at least a couple more albums out, but do
you guys know where I can find them?  I see a few on
Amazon, but I always try to order from the artist
whenever possible.

Thanks,

Mike

ps.  I heard one of the albums is enhances with
perfromances and interviews.  Know which one?

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com

Updated with free music
and new live dates!

Yahoo! Mail

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
     This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify
the sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any
such actions may be unlawful.

     Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

     BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.