[Harp-L] ebay and sniping: the harmonica playing context

There is a legit harp-l context...

it's actually a continuing discussion about the facts related to Ebay and sniping so that the lyrics to a proposed "Buying a Harp Amp on the Internet Net Blues" has a sense of dogged realism, deep pain and consequently: adequate pathos. I applaud their efforts and look forward to hearing it, but it _would_ be a better surprise if the discussion went off-list <grin>

I hope the finished tune makes its way to the online jam at Blueharp.org.

yeah...that's the ticket...

Ron

Steve wrote:

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.... some gotta win,
some gotta lose...
will someone please tell me what ebay and sniping have to do with playing
harmonica?
Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb