Re: [Harp-L] I was playing my harmonica the other day...

Well for harp-l members (except Peloquin, Ricci, Brooks) you'd get a
least two songs before ya got "gonged".  The aforementioned Mr
Peloquin, Ricci and Brooks (because I'm nasty) are never welcomed on
my stage because I have an incredible fear of looking like a fool. :-)