[Harp-L] Hohner Orchester

    Sorry for the re-post, but there are 2 types of minor keyed harmonicas,
Natural Minor, Harmonic Minor. I would like to understand the difference. I
also would like to know how to use them and where.

   I have a C Hohner Orchester 10 hole, Vereins Harmonika, and off to the
side it says "Moll" in the same location where "LO" appears on low tuned
harmonicas. I believe that Moll means something about its minor tuning?

    My goal is to work up a set that use's various harmonicas like a low 364
and a minor tuned harp, as they seem to be user friendly to a learning 10
holer. I think this would offer additional variety to the set while I work
on my licks. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you for the help.
>From the Rapids
Timm