[Harp-L] looking for one -time lesson in NYC

Hi!
I am a fairly good Blues diatonic player, looking to "up my game" by learning to overblow and overdraw. I am self taught, but this is a technique I am having a hard time getting, and I feel I need an experiencedteacher to help me over this barrier.
Unfortunately, I have not managed to find ANY advanced diatonic harmonica players in the country where I live. That is why I would like to take advantage of a week-long visit I will be making in New york city in mid-June. If there are any of you NYC harp-lers who can teach me (in 1 or two lessons, I`ll only be there for a week) the basics of overblowing and get me started down the right path, I`ll gladly pay for the lessons
I`ll be grateful to hear from you offlist
Thanks!
Hammer
(Tel Aviv, Israel)

Yahoo! Mail Mobile