[Harp-L] New Shining Star,-)

I got a call on Mother's day eve to work with a very talented new young Singer/Songwriter in NY that is getting some Rave reviews. I played Harmonica on some of her originals and at 19, she REALLY has it going! Some of the most ingenius & unique Singing and Writing with a "twist" that I've heard in a looooong time! A real pleasure to work with too.

Her name is Nellie McKay, here's a nice write up on her in "The New Yorker" mag.....

http://www.newyorker.com/critics/music?040524crmu_music

all the best,
rob paparozzi