Re: [Harp-L] Asking to Sit In

Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Blake Taylor" <taylorb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, for my money / opinion, 11/11/04 is still "THE" JRNB show on-line.
> > I've heard them / downloaded them all except the HOB show, and for
> > sound, song selection, and "version-quality," it's tops.  I always give
> > out this one first to new initiates...though the rest all have gems
> > (we're splitting hairs of greatness here, BTW).
>
> personally, i'm partial to the 2/22/05 show.  not exactly sure why.

since your post, i've been listening to the 11/11/04 show, which i
hadn't heard in a while.  and i gotta say, you're probably right.  i'm still
partial to 2/22/05 for personal reasons, but 11/11/04 pretty much
nails it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?