Re: [Harp-L] wood combs

<< Cut out the strip between the teeth of the comb. Get some two part epoxy and fill in the GM combs. Sand them smooth. I think they sound as good as anything for $65. >>

I'm following this thread and can't picture the epoxy mod chis is
describing. Can u elaborate or give us the website so we can see the special Golden
Melody combs that earl the pearl is selling? tia.
ron

Here's a look inside. Chris can explain.

http://trinity.psnw.com/~dlmurray/gm.jpg

Peace and music,
Dave