Re: [Harp-L] MV1 - Harmonica Finger Mic by Microvox

I used a Microvox a few years ago in a semi acoustic duo setting for a short while. It allows you to amplify all the hand techniques used on the harp.
But personally I found it a bit of a feedback monster.
I much prefer the Shaker Madcat for that kind of thing yet even that I found a little awkward to get used to. Supposedly it is good with effects pedals though I can't comment on that as I don't use any apart from a little delay now and then.

In my opinion if you want a mic to pick up your hand techniques then I would just use a vocal mic on a stand something like a Shure SM58 or any other good quality mic.