[Harp-L] I lucked out

I walked into my local music store yesterday looking for a used SM58 for an extra vocal mic.  They happened to have one which was in good shape being sold on consignment, sitting directly beside it being sold on consignment as well, was an EV RE10 with a label saying $50 I quickly asked if I could try it, I plugged it into a used Fender Twin and that baby honked like a SOB.  I got turned onto this Mic when I shared the stage (and quite an honor it was) with Carlos Del Junco this is the Mic he uses, we were actually comparing gear between sets. I have been using a Shure 533 SA through my Bassman and I absolutely adore it but it's heavy! But anyway I saw one go on EBAY a week ago go for  $205.48 US, they obviously had no idea what they had.  Check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7320690911&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Always keep your eyes open, I guess never know what you might find.

Mike (Shrimp Daddy) Reid