Re: [Harp-L] MV1 - Harmonica Finger Mic by Microvox

Before investing in the (expensive) Microvox gear you could just buy a real cheapie mic of this type to try it out and see how you get on with it. Haven't you got some place called Radio Shack on your side of the big water? It seems to get mentioned in this context here every so often.

Steve

I just found this: http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F007%5F008%5F003%5F001&product%5Fid=33%2D3013 If I were over there I'd try this. That price is less than fifteen quid, which to a Brit is a solid gold bargain/risk worth taking. And even if you don't come to love it much you'll always have a tiny emergency backup mic that weighs next to nothing.

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm