Re: [Harp-L] MR MICROPHONE -----microphones

In a message dated 5/19/05 5:29:53 PM, randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I just had a nice long talk with Dennis from Mr Microphone.
>
> We are discussing a custom design harmonica for use with my sonny boy ll
>
> His website features some amazing photos of his mikes with great
> artistic designs.
>
> Has anyone utilized his services?

   Randy.. you won't find anyone who will work harder for you than Dennis.
He's great with his mics and knows what   he's doing. I had him put together a
JT30 for me and I am as pleased as possible. If you have a problem afterward,
he'll do whatever it takes to get it right.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb