[Harp-L] Re: Miami harp players????

Eric wrote:
"the miami area has a serious drought in decent harp players..."

There are some good ones working between Miami and West Palm. Keep an eye out for Dr. Lee of the Regulators, Billy Burns, Nick Trill, John Harris (Fabulous Fleetwoods). There's a guy up around Boynton named Pete Fox who has tone the size of Texas but doesn't gig too much any more. He sat in with Muddy numerous times. I took one lesson from him years ago, before I moved away, and it really helped my playing. Oh, and in Miami proper there's Randy Singer - a Harp L guy who's a world-class jazz player.
MN