[Harp-L] Torres point to point

Its still using the same old orange drop capacitors, that every other company
uses, although they make it sound attractive, dont they. Ask anyone that has
had a point to point kit, that I even sold when it was all I THOUGHT was
possible, versus the amp we make with the paper oil caps now, they all can hear the
difference. Point to point is a step up from PC board, but it is NOT the
total answer. Everything counts: speakers, tubes, bias, transformers, and how they
are set up. I will have reissues for sale if someone wants an affordable amp
set up for harp, I am taking some back in trade I worked on initially. I have
a new list of reviews if anyone is interested I will email it to them. We have
90 Sonny Jr 410's around the world and all the reviews are the same, No buyer
remorse. I will be selling my paper oil caps as a set as an upgrade to these
kits, I understand not everyone can afford or justity the cost of boutique, I
would like to offer the best to all harp players while I am still doing this.