[Harp-L] Mr. MIcrophone of Kansas City

I have known Mr. Microphone (Dennis Oellig) for a number of years as a very
good honest friend, and as my microphone and amp. technician. His prices  are
always good, and his quality of workmanship has always been the best that I
have ever come across for building and repairing microphones. Thank God for me,
 he lives around a twenty minute drive from my house. Dennis has custom
built me a 1940 Astatic TR3 all chrome microphone, and installed a volume  control
on it, and installed the elements from a 1950 Shure Green Bullet  microphone
inside of it. His microphone chords are the best quality, and he also  uses
shrink tubing around the jacks for a good seal. I have also bought a  Microvox
microphone system from him that sounds great. All of my harmonica  students buy
their microphones and amps. from Mr. Microphone  who specializes in vintage
microphones, as well as in vintage  amps. used by harmonica  players.
       Tulsa Read _www.harmonicaonline.com_ (http://www.harmonicaonline.com)