[Harp-L] Re: Tablature Fonts

Klaus-Dieter,
I have a font that I put together that I use for tabs, you can view it and download it here:
http://www.lifeincanaan.worthyofpraise.org/harmonica.htm

Where it gives the link to download, right-click and "save as, or save target as", whatever your browser says. It will download "harpingfont.ttf". If it does something strange like add .hqx or something to the end, "harpingfont.ttf.hqx" or something like that, you'll just have to delete the weird file extension and make sure it is named harpingfont.ttf. I don't know why in the world my server is adding the weird stuff at the end.

Wayne