[Harp-L] Embossing Tools

Hi everyone,

I have recently started embossing my leakiest harps, with exceptional results on some holes and at least some improvement everywhere else.  But I've been using a (shiny new) penny to do it, and I want something better suited to the job.  My problem with the penny is that it's too large for the smaller slots, and also that the bottom of it tends to push in the reed so that I have to do some major regapping work afterwards, which I'd like to reduce.  On the plus side, the copper is soft and rubs off well on the brass reed plates.  What do you all use?

Jonathan Metts