[Harp-L] RE: Harper's new Cd "Down To the Rhythm"

Tony E. wrote:
"I suspect Michael's point is that most players who promote their work on the list also provide a service to it, by offering advice, comments, and in general being a part of the harp-l community. I would encourage Harper to do likewise."

Great point, Tony! Witness all the great info posted here over the years by the likes of Madcat, Tom Ball, Gussow (years ago), Bonfiglio, Michalek, Gruenling .... I better stop here, 'cause I know I'll forget someone. At any rate, I think it's FINE to plug a new harp CD (and congrats on the CD, Harper!) but even better to wade into the muck with us mortals from time to time to share some of the knowledge you've gained over the years.
MN