Re: [Harp-L] Gary Primich appreciation

I agree, Jason. Gary is a great player. I've tried to learn a lot of his songs, including Caravan, School of Hard Knocks, and many others. His (former) guitar player, Shorty Lenoir is also great. An endless source of lessons! He is not a straight-ahead Blues player, and is intent on finding new ways to use the same 'ol ten holes. Good chromatic player too!

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com