[Harp-L] Internet Blues Show appreciation

Hi -

Here is my weekly reminder that I will be on the air
(and online) doing my radio show today. The below page
on my website will have updates every week with the
themes for the radio show.

I also just added recommended listening, which will
include 10 CDs - older releases in addition to new CDs
- and I'll update this every month.

http://www.dennisgruenling.com/ontheair.htm

This week I will focus on Little Walter as a sideman
and Crying Blues, in addition to some new releases.

Barry Sheffield, WFDU Program Director, is welcoming
any (hopefully positive) feedback from online
listeners...his email link is on the bottom of the
"Station Management" page of the
WFDU website.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com