Subject: [Harp-L] the best harmonica neckbrace?

Randy writes (snipped):  "I am going to buy one so I play harmonica as  well
as simultaneously play the piano, guitar, flute, accordian, tambourine and
drums, all
while driving a car. I may even talk on the cell phone at the  same time.
so, what is the best neckbrace?"

.....While being a big fan of yours, the image this conjures up is
priceless!  I just want to know what make of car you drive and if you ever  get to Long
Island I'll be sure to stay home that day    :-)   ......but then, if it's
rush hour, the Long Island Expressway  a/k/a "the world's largest(longest?)
parking lot" would probably  afford you tons of practice time  <G>

Elizabeth