Re: [Harp-L] the best harmonica neckbrace?--CLEVER STAGE IDEA

i usually find the advice by maurice to be the best by far in regards to choice of harp brace.

I trick i have done in the past regarding the advice is the following

Choose a lovely lady from the audience and ask her assistance in holding the harmonica for me while I play guitar or keyboard.

I ask her to stand behind me, both of her hands, on either side of my head and I play the harmonica as she stands behind me!! I tell the audience I have forgotten my neckbrace.

It is really funny when I am playing the harmonica she is holding for me and I accidentally hit my head back into her (mild R content here) and the audience goes wild, the lady also enjoys it if she is going along with the concept. I also enjoy this very much.

this really works with Piano Man, because she has to put the harp in front of you only on the harp hook part so the joke does not get old. She puts it there on your command, (Go!!).

hard to describe, but I think you get the idea

ps, make sure she is not married!!!

yours truly miami