RE: [Harp-L] Gear

Or not and just buy a bassman ri the audience won't know the
difference nor will they care as long as your tone and chops are up.

Equipment doesn't really matter. I consider it a luxury if it's a
boutique job.  Your playing, your acoutic tone is what matters. If
you can't really play then equipment is nothing more than a crutch
that amplifies poor playing.

I'll play through anything and the crowd still hates me :-) So why
spend the extra dough.  go get yourself a Fender tube amp that you
think you sound good through and spend your dough on some nice harp
from Jimmy Gordon and a nice mic from Mr Microphone.

I'm not knocking Sonny jr or any other boutique amp guy, they all
make great stuff. Even if there is a difference it doesn't really
matter as long as you can play. And if you can't play,  then save
your dough until you can.

If you need help I'm happy to do it. LMK

Peace,