[Harp-L] Harp tab fonts

I went to the web site http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/purchase.htm#buyfont and when I clicked on the link to buy the font a new web page, "unavailable angelfire directory", came up on my browser. I tried this with Windows XP and Windows 98 with the same results. I couldn't buy it!

Then I went to http://www.lifeincanaan.worthyofpraise.org/harmonica.htm and downloaded that font file: harpingfont.hgx.

When I went to install it in my font directory, C:\windows\fonts, I found that I first had to change the file type from .hgx to .ttl. Then the installation went smoothly and the font was available for use in my word processors and graphics programs.

Wayne Openlander