From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of CHARLES BASSI
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 2:01 PM
To: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
Cc: Harp-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Gear

Okay -

No way am I dissing you or your excellent amplifiers.
My frustration is based on:

1) I am an idiot when it comes to electronics, and the array of products
available for harp players (which is pretty much a "niche" market) is
totally bewildering to me.

2) My financial situation is not what I would wish it to be at present.

3) We are pretty much in the position of having to adapt products which were
designed for guitar to a harp/microphone input - generally less than ideal.

4) We have to compete with guitar players who will not turn down.

I believe your amplifiers address these problems, and more, and from what I
understand, their sound is exceptional.  I understand what you are saying
about what it costs to produce an amplifier specifically for harp players.
So, again, please don't think in any way I'm dissing what you are doing.  I
was venting a little personal frustration based on the above, which is
really just about me.

Charles